Pages

Sunday 10 May 2015

I'm So Sorry

Sunday 10 May 2015
 
Hello Everyone.


As you can see by the title, this isn't going to be the most upbeat post. I just really having been getting the motivation I want to write blog posts anymore. I don't feel the excitement of clicking publish, and I feel forced to stay up late and post. 

I really want to get back into blogging, but I need everyone to keep me motivated. I feel like when I post I have to put in a lot of effort to get comments. I love love love getting feedback but I only get 1 comment when I used to get lots, and it really made me smile. 

From now on, I will pledge to write (if possible) at least one post a week. I enjoyed blogging so much and can't wait to get back into the swing of things. To be honest, I was posting 3 times a week which is very stressful, but I hope everyone will stay for me and not my lack of posts.


Your constant support honestly means the world to me and I cannot wait to start my studio up again!


Love you all,
Eva xxx 

4 comments:

  1. Hiya. I have nominated you for the creative blogger award! read all about it on my blog -xo http://www.chlobo-xo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also could you send me the link to your youtube as I couldn't find it - xo
    chloedenton03@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good to cut down on posts/have a break if your losing motivation from blogging, it really helps you to get re-inspired!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. From now on, I will pledge to write (if possible) at least one post a week. I enjoyed blogging so much and can't wait to get back into the swing of things. To be honest, I was posting 3 times a week which is very stressful, but I hope everyone will stay for me and not my lack of posts. gul ahmed lawn , lawn suits online shopping , lawn dresses online , pakistani designer lawn suits , pakistani cotton suits online , lawn collection , lawn suit design , new lawn collection , unstitched suits pakistani , lawn suits with prices

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting! I read each and every comment and try to respond to all of them too. I take everything you say into consideration and love to hear your thoughtsツ

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Feme Fashion © 2014