Pages

Thursday 8 January 2015

By The Seaside Is Where You Should Be

Thursday 8 January 2015
Beach Walks

I know I sound like Penny from Girl Online, but I love walks on the beach. It's just the cold air on your face and the way my dog loves to sprint in the foot-print filled sand that makes it enjoyable. Today I went to my local beach to walk my new puppy, and also to see a boat that had tipped on its side overnight! I snapped a few cute photos and thought I'd share them with you. 






The boat that was tipped on it's side! (everyone was taking photos of this and it was quite far away, sorry for bad quality!)



So that's all the best photo's I took today! Let me know if you liked this post, and if you'd like to see more photography. Also, I'd love it if you could give me feedback in the comment again (good or bad as there is always room for improvement) Thanks for reading<3

Eva xxx

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow where was that boat? and your puppy is so cute!

    Meme xx

    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was in Southampton:) and tyvm, he is a little cutie<3
      Eva x

      Delete
  2. Your dog is so cute!! lol loving your blog!(:
    Mannis and Kerr .xx
    something-quaint.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Glad your enjoying it!❤️
      Eva x

      Delete
  3. I know I sound like Penny from Girl Online, but I love walks on the beach. It's just the cold air on your face and the way my dog loves to sprint in the foot-print filled sand that makes it enjoyable. Today I went to my local beach to walk my new puppy, and also to see a boat that had tipped on its side overnight! I snapped a few cute photos and thought I'd share them with you.
    gold shawls and wraps , shawl wholesale online , prom shawl , embroidered pashmina shawl , pashmina shawls manufacturers , shawl fashion , men's pashmina shawls , best pashmina shawls , buy shawl , pashmina shawl in nepal

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting! I read each and every comment and try to respond to all of them too. I take everything you say into consideration and love to hear your thoughtsツ

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Feme Fashion © 2014