Pages

Tuesday 14 April 2015

My Weekend in Photographs

Tuesday 14 April 2015
(Lepe Beach, 12.4.15)

 Hello everyone<3 
Today I thought I'd share with you all the photos I took over the weekend, mainly consisting of doggy and walking haha. Also, let me know if you enjoy these posts or you want me to go back to my usual beauty posts. Bye for now xx


 Africa or England?
 When I fail at trying to be tumblr.
 (Creepy abandoned railway shelter in Lyndhurst, 11.4.15)

 If you've been following my blog for a while now you'll know this is probably my most frequent and enjoyable shot to take, running puppy!
 Who doesn't like cheesy chips? So good.
When the sun finally made it's way to the UK, me and my dad headed to the beach with (of course) my famous dog Murphy haha.
Don't really know if Murphy was that keen to be honest.


Eva xxx

5 comments:

  1. Your dog is ADORABLE! I love the running dog shot! x

    ratherstrangeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh lovely pictures! I really fancy cheesy chips right now though x
    han // emandhan xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Emily+Hannah! Me too, I could eat them again and again! xxx

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting! I read each and every comment and try to respond to all of them too. I take everything you say into consideration and love to hear your thoughtsツ

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Feme Fashion © 2014